Patient's Responsibility for Participation
The neurosurgeons at Neurological and Spine Institute recognize that successful treatment of patients in the bundled pricing program is critically dependent on patient participation in the program. Part of this participation involves completion of a surgeon created physical therapy online modules.
The physical therapy modules are a compilation of educational videos, actual physical therapy sessions, and patient testimonials of successful strategies employed to aid in the treatment of the bundled price diagnosis. The therapy module can be accessed at any time online at the Neurological and Spine Institute website and completion can be verified. The modules are designed to not only treat the current problem but also provide a framework for the preventative maintenance required in the treatment of these various neurological diagnoses.
Completion of the modules will be documented and many third party payers will use completion of the module as an indication of patient involvement.
Physician Guided Therapy Videos
- 10 Stretches for Low Back or Mid Back Pain- Everyone Should Do
- Top 10 Exercises to Stop Hunchback, Kyphosis, Forward Head Posture
- 10 Exercises & Lifts You Should NEVER do. Harmful. Dangerous.
- Stop Sciatica & Herniated Disc from Returning. Steps to Take.
- Best Sleeping Position for Back Pain, Sciatica, & Leg Pain (Great Tips)
- 10 Stretches for Low Back or Mid Back Pain- Everyone Should Do.
- 7 Ways to Get Knots from Painful Traps or Between Shoulder Blades.
- Cervical Spondylosis- Exercises & Stretches for Neck Pain & Arthritis
- Neck Strengthening Exercises (Easy to Hard) Good for Whiplash, Arthritis, etc.
- 10 Habits to Get Rid of Neck Pain Forever. Physical Therapy Advice.
- Absolute Best Exercise for Pinched Nerve, Neck Pain- McKenzie Method
- Best Sleeping Position for Neck Pain, Pinched Nerves, & Arm Pain.
- What They Don't Tell You About a Herniated or Bulging Disc.
- 10 Surprising Things To Avoid With Herniated Disc & Sciatica